Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Digging for Treasure...

I had secretly planned another goal for myself this week and that was to create a treasury on etsy. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. First of all, coming up with a title for the collection was tough. I didn't want to have a similar collection as 100 other folks. And so I went with a history theme: when in doubt, nerd out. So I had my title, but then I couldn't figure out how on earth to do a history themed treasury. So I just started searching keywords like, "history" "kings" "americana" "wild west" and was able to get on a roll from there.

Searching for items to include took a lot longer than I thought. I thought by saving my treasury I could come back to it later before I published it. That is not true. Not a huge deal, but my poor little brain was confused. And now ladies and gentlemen (all 2 of you following who were forced to diligently read this blog due to relation) I give you........the treasury:


p.s. as for my challenge of getting 10 new pieces done by sunday....I have one done. That's right, 9 to go. Outlook = bleak.

No comments:

Post a Comment