Friday, January 14, 2011

And then there were two...

I am writing this to you from my cubicle while I eat a meager lunch of veggie burger and apple. At least I have a chocolate Prairie Dog bar to look forward to for dessert.
My goal for this week (given to me by my sister and business partner) is to inquire about advertising our etsy store on another, more popular, blog. A seemingly easy task but somehow I have yet to complete it. Enter 'lack of motivation' that haunts me nearly every day. So, in an attempt to change this and become a successful, productive member of society, I will be contributing to 'Running From The Mundane' blog declaring and holding myself accountable for my goals.
1st step-- get to the fabric store! Seriously. I need a lightweight breezy fabric for some ruched spring scarves I plan on making. And that is my one and only goal for this weekend (besides the ad inquiry which I will update you on later).

Good day and happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment