Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And then these beauties came along....

Lately I've found myself staring dreamily at the gorgeous selection of hinged cuffs from zanneavenue.  Zanneavenue is a wonderfully unique shop on Etsy that features cuffs, necklaces, rings, belt buckles and more.  Her products are created using a combination of maps, industrial metal, recycled eye glasses, leather, and picture images, inspired by her background in mixed media sculpture and photography.  Essentially, "Zanne Avenue Jewelry is a reflection of my passion to travel and to give "mundane" objects new and beautiful life."

She certainly has succeeded in creating beautiful items out of everyday things!  The structure of the cuffs, with the hinges and the snaps is just so appealing to me - I can't get enough of them!  Below are just a few of my favorites, but you can view 42 other amazing cuffs here

Music Notes Cuff by zanneavenue


Blue Graffiti Cuff by zanneavenue
Photo Strip Cuff by zanneavenue

No comments:

Post a Comment