Saturday, July 7, 2012

If Saint Paul Were a Movie...

I have a wild love affair with Saint Paul.  It's just such an interesting city in terms of history and architecture.  The Mississippi River runs right alongside it and I often find myself wandering down there.  Here are some pictures I took at twilight a few days ago.  If Saint Paul were the star of a movie, I'd like to think it would look something like this:


The setting: downtown Saint Paul, MN.



The time: just after sunset.



The characters: I don't know, because there are no people in this picture.  It's really just a cool picture of the docks.



The story: a riverboat that frees itself from the shoreline and takes a journey to the the Gulf.  



The tagline: even the dock can't keep this riverboat tied down.  (wow that was bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment